Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blueberry-Almond Granola


I know I already sent you all this recipe, but I like it so much I think it should be included in the blog.

Ingredients

2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup sliced almonds
2 T vegetable oil (I use 3)
2 T honey (or agave) (I use 4)
1 cup dried blueberries (I prefer a mixture of dried berries)

Preparation

1. Preheat oven to 350. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss oats, coconut, and almonds. In a small bowl, stir together oil and honey. Pour over oat mixture and toss. Bake, tossing occasionally, until lightly toasted, 12-16 minutes.

2. Place mixture in a large bowl and stir in blueberries. (To store, keep in an airtight container, up to 1 month.)

*This recipe came from Everyday Food Issue 62.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment